Staring Quietly

Boarding house in Sta. Rosa, Laguna ...... the house was rented to 8 of us (4-boys & 4-girls) starting work in the Technopark. This was way back in the late 90's so there were very few people in the villages in Sta. Rosa.

The owner of the boarding house was to start his new work soon in HK & gave us the boarding house at an extremely low monthly rent ...... plus, he left all of his appliances (except for the aircon & hot shower). It was a deal too good to be true.

After a few months, our 4 lady colleagues started to complain about strange things happening inside their room on the 2nd floor e.g. hangers, clothes being dropped from their clothesline every night, unseen heavy footsteps inside their room in the middle of the night, etc.

Strangely enough, us boys didn't experience any ghostly activities.

After a few more weeks, a distant cousin of mine paid me a visit from far-off Pampanga ..... he had just graduated from college & I had set him up to be interviewed by the company I was working for.

Since he finished around 1pm & going home to Pampanga would be difficult, I advised him to stay overnight in our boarding house and just go home the next day. I left him alone at our boarding house around 1:30pm & went back to work (my work finishes 5pm).

I did not say a word about any ghosts to my cousin.

After work, I immediately went home to check on my cousin ...... I found him outside the house, sitting in a bench in the pocket park near our boarding house.

What he told me & my colleagues, scared the hell out of us ...... he told us that around 2pm, he was sitting in the living room couch, when 2 ghosts appeared on the stairs leading to the 2nd floor ....... both ghosts were male, one was average height while the other one was said to be very tall. Both were just staring at him quietly.

Not long after this incident, all of us just transferred to another boarding house.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment







 

Gusto mo ng PINOY JOKES at mga swabeng PAMATAY NA BANAT at FUNNY PICTURES??Banat at Funny Pictures